4 reasons to clean smarter:
Outstanding quality– the use of mechanical cleaning with billions of microscopic diamonds for high level of gloss, extreme cleanliness and easier maintenance.
Cost Efficient- no periodic maintenance needed, longer lifetime, no chemicals needed, reduced cleaning time.
Environmental sustainability– reduced chemicals usage as only water needed in daily cleaning; no vax or polish needed. The Twister method is the first cleaning system recommended by the Swedish Society for Nature Conservation.
User- friendly- With the Twister system you only need water for cleaning, Dry mop the floor, select the appropriate Twister pad, add water and start your auto- scrubber. This is all you have to do to get a perfect finish. The Twister pad fits all types of machines, it replaces your regular pads and chemicals, an effective method that saves time. One cleaning phase with Twister is enough, even on the most demanding surfaces.
- DCS Twister Standard Method:A three step process that is performed during the standard cleaning routine. For optimal results each Twister step normally requires 2-3 weeks of operating with Floor Conditioner depending on the condition of the floor when you start the process. No extra time or human effort is required for the Twister Standard method. Use Twister White during daily maintenance until a clean and uniform surface appears. Change to Twister Yellow and increase the luster, now the brilliance of the floor appears. Continue to process with Twister Green and the result will be an incomparably shiny and clean floor. For daily maintenance use Twister Green to maintain the floor’s shine and splendor.
- DCS Twister Intensive Method for deep cleaning and upgrading : The intensive method for deep cleaning and upgrading means that the process is being performed in one sequence without the floor being walked on, for example during overnight. 1)First the floor is deep cleaned using the White Twister pad. 10 passes over the floor surface is recommended for optimal result. 2)After 10 passes the White Twister pad is replaced by a Yellow Twister pad and the same process is applied.3) Finally theYellow Twister pad is replaced by a Green Twister pad and the process with 10 passes is applied. Now the floor is deep cleaned and upgraded to a nice and shiny surface with a lot of lustre. This surface is preserved by regular/ daily use of the Green Twister pad.
- Twister Green – Final step for the Standard or Intensive Method and also for daily maintenance of the floor. This step will effectively maintain a high gloss on the surface when used regularly. Twister Green is ideal for use on all standard floor surfaces such as stone, vinyl and linoleum floors. For high- speed polishing of HTC Supefloor, terrazzo and natural stone surfaces. Twister Green is also very effective in polishing polish-coated vinyl and linoleum floors.
- Wherever a regular red pad and cleaning chemicals are used it can be replaced by a Green Twister pad and just water!
- The Green Twister pad is also ideal for dry high speed polishing of the floors and can be used up to 3500 rpm (UHS)
- A test performed by Swedish company Tekomo AB, where the dust cover value and after cleaning was measured, shows that the Green Twister pad in combination with only water has a better ability to clean than a traditional red pad and a neutral detergent.
- Several independent tests show that cleaning with Twister has a positive effect regarding friction of the floor. This goes for natural stone floors as well as for plastic floors such as VCT and Vinyl.
- Daily cleaning with Green Twister– types of floor: terrazzo, marble, limestone, granite, ceramic tiles, wooden floors, vinyl, VCT, linoleum, rubber floor, HTC Superfloor (Polished concrete), epoxy and power trowelled concrete
- High speed polishing with Green Twister- types of floor: terrazzo, marble, limestone, granite, ceramic tiles, vinyl, VCT, linoleum, rubber floor, HTC superfloor, epoxy, power trowelled concrete.
|Floor Type||How to clean with Twister||Recommended DCS Products|
|Terrazzo/Marble/Limestone/Granite||Ideal for upgrading and daily maintenance with Twister Green. Dry buffing is effective for higher gloss. On surfaces in good condition, treated with chemical crystallization, use only Twister Green for maintenance.||Twister Red/White/Yellow/Green|
|Plastic/Vinyl||Ideal for upgrading and daily maintenance with Twister Green. Dry buffing is effective for higher gloss. Twister Green gives ultra high shine “wet look” on wax coatings in good condition.||Twister White/Yellow/Green|
|Ceramic Tiles||Ideal for upgrading and daily maintenance with Twister Green. If necessary we , we recommend the upgrade be started with Twister Red.||Twister Red/White/Yellow/Green|
|Linoleum||Daily maintenance with Twister Green.||Twister Green|
|HTC Superfloor/Polished Concrete||Daily maintenance with Twister Green. Dry buffing is effective for higher gloss.||Twister Green|
|Power Trowelled Concrete||Ideal for upgrading and daily maintenance with Twister Green.||Twister White/Yellow/Green|
|Unpolished Concrete||Daily maintenance with Twister Black. For surfaces with high cleaning frequency switch to Twister Red.||Twister Red/Black|
|Resin Floors (Epoxy, Acrylic)||Old floors- daily maintenance with Twister Red. For extremely dirty surfaces use Twister Black. New floors- daily maintenance with Twister Green.||Twister Black/Red/Green|