Deluxe Carpet Extractor
£3666 excl vat
£3666 excl vat
While stocks last!
If you want to take advantage of these great savings, you’ll need to move quick!
The Speedster® line of carpet extractors are powerful, portable, user-friendly and affordable, with features that set them apart from the competition. Each Speedster® has waist-high switches and bucket-high drains. The Speedsters® have 10″ foam-filled wheels and 4″ locking casters for easy mobility around the job site or even stairs.
With power and portability in an affordable user-friendly package, it’s no surprise that these sell fast!CONTACT US
Deprecated: WC_Product::get_gallery_attachment_ids is deprecated since version 3.0! Use WC_Product::get_gallery_image_ids instead. in /home/wwclean/public_html_wp/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4861
- Powerful 2000-watt heater that reaches a maximum 210′, 500 PSI piston pump, 130″ of water lift and 200 CFM
- Two, 3-stage, vacuum motors that provide maximum suction and airflow, to clean and dry carpets quickly
- User-friendly aluminium handles for easy loading and unloading
- Easy-open vacuum tank lid
- Waist-high switches and other easy-access features that reduce unnecessary bending and reaching, making the long days easier on the body
- Locking casters that reduce machine movement
- Durable roto-molded polyethylene resists rusting and denting
- Waterproof switches – adds protection against dust and water intrusion
- 12″ wheels – make it easy to go up stairs
- Cuff-Lynx™ ready – provide an easy connection for vacuum hoses
12″ Pneumatic Wheels
The size of the tough, durable wheels makes it easy to go upstairs. You can manoeuvre the machine around no problem.
The machines control panel is conveniently positioned at waist height for easy access. The buttons have added protection against water and dust.
The vacuum ports use the Cuff-Lynx quick connect hose ends to make setting up the machine hassle free. The waste gate is well located with a large handle for ease of use.
Let us take the guesswork out of the decision. If you’re unsure of what machine will best suit your requirements, or what it will take to repair your current machine, give our expert advisors a call.
Our experienced team of advisors can recommend the best solution for the environment that you will be operating in. From patio and drive ways to industrial environments and machinery, there are machines perfect for the job.