- Full Description
Are you looking for an upholstery-spotting machine that can do the job of a full-size extractor, but is small and light enough to hold in one hand? Meet the Mytee-Lite™, our best-selling upholstery machine and the first in the industry to include an on-board heater for maximum cleaning power. At three gallons, it’s perfect for both spotting and small detailing jobs.
The Mytee-Lite™ is known industry-wide for its:
- Performance – The 1,000-watt in-line heater produces hot water that quickly breaks up grease and dirt. The single 3-stage HP motor makes the extractor even more effective
- Convenience and safety – Features include an easy lift-off vacuum tank, clear-view lid, storage basket for cleaning solutions and Mytee’s® optional 3601 System Maintainer™, which reduces pump corrosion and clogging. With a built-in cord wrap, the unit’s 25’ power cord will not be a tripping hazard.
- Versatility – The optional floor wand allows you to also clean small carpeted areas.
- Durability – Built tough with Mytee’s® roto-molded housing.
- Transport and storage friendly – Because of its compact size and easy-push handle, the Mytee-Lite™ can be easily transported and stored.
The Mytee-Lite™ come with:
*Recommended for car valeting
- 15ft 1.25" vacuum and internal solution hose
- 4" stainless steel upholstery tool
- Heatguard hosewarp
- Easy-push handle with convenient storage basket
- Drain hose
- Additional Information
Brand Mytee Heated With Heat Auto Fill No Auto Pump Out No Solution Tank 15 litres - 4 Gallons Recovery Tank 15 litres - 4 Gallons Voltage 240V Vacuum Motor 1 x 1500W / 3 Stage Air Flow 47 Litres per Second Max Vacuum 3302mm H²O Pump Type Diaphragm Solution Pressure 120 PSI / 8.2 Bar Solution Flow 1.3 GPM / 4.9 LPM Wheels 2 x Fixed 150mm / 2 x 50mm Castors Dimensions 838 x 305 x 927mm / 33" x 12" x 36.5" Model Number No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)