- Full Description
Mytee’s new ECO-17 Orbital All-Surface Floor Machine uses orbiting technology to combine two movements that thoroughly clean all surfaces. First, the head rotates around the center of the driver plate, producing a second random orbital movement that results in little to no torque for smooth operation.
The Mytee ECO-17 Orbital All-Surface Floor Machine uses a very-low moisture spray system to promote a clean and healthy environment by reducing mold and mildew. It is first in its class for water conservation efforts.
A weighted deck plate allows for deep scrubbing action through a powerful 1-horsepower motor that generates 1,725 oscillations per minute. This versatile machine is extremely easy to use and can be used to scrub, sand, and polish multiple flooring types such as wood, vinyl, epoxy, tile and grout, stone, concrete, and carpet. Reduce operator strain and fatigue with this self-propelling machine that features a 17-inch cleaning path.
- Little to no torque for the smoothest operation
- Versatile machine can scrub, sand, and polish virtually all surface types
- 17″ cleaning path
- Very low moisture system conserves water
- Built-in 4 gallon solution tank
- Polished aluminum torsion arms
- Durable stainless steel deck plate adds stabilizing weight for smooth operation and deep cleaning
- 10″ non-marking foam filled wheels easily maneuvers over stairs, curbs, etc.
- 1 HP motor generates 1,725 oscillations per minute
- Additional Information
Voltage 220V RPM 1,725 Oscillations Per Minute Solution Tank 15 litres - 4 Gallons Solution Tank Capacity 15.1 Litres Brand Mytee