- Home /
- Customer Service
Shipping & Delivery
- We aim to deliver your order as quickly as possible. We will normally send your order to you within 2-3 business days. International orders are generally received in under 14 business days.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for order processing.
- Next day or 2-3 day delivery services available.
Recorded Delivery is only available for products under 500 grams.
(Signature required for recorded delivery)
Privacy & Security
- Worldwide Cleaning Support Ltd do not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
- When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
Returns & Replacements
- These must be reported within 24 hours of receipt of goods. Verbal messages must be confirmed in writing.
A. Finish Products Warranty terms and conditions are covered by the the manufacturer. Dealers are advised to acquaint themselves, as the case may be, as each manufacturer may vary.
B. Original parts are generally not under warranty by the OEM as their policy is central to the fact they are not present at time of fitting and thus cannot assess the expertise of the fitter.
C. Worldwide Cleaning Support Ltd. parts are fully warrantied as to fitness for purpose and in the rare event of 'Batch Fault' will be credited or replaced free of charge.
Should a part have clear and undeniable evidence of early failure it may be returned with the appropriate Worldwide Cleaning Support Ltd. return form fully documented. Dealers should ensure there is no physical damage evident on the part concerned and be completely satisfied the return is justified, bearing in mind the very competitive prices Woodbridge Commercial implement on its products. Worldwide Cleaning Support Ltd. prices are sustainable at very low levels because of its quality control systems virtually eliminate the possibility of early failure.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at
- Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order. Please make sure that you enter your card authorization code (3 Digits from the back of your card.)
We accept Visa and Mastercard. You may send your credit card information via phone, fax, snail mail or over the Internet.
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Our policy of continuous improvement means that specifications may change without notice. All reference to manufacturers name, models, part numbers and any description by photographs or drawings are solely for reference and identification purposes. E&OE
Best Selling Products
As-Nu Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning
We have been working with Worldwide Cleaning Support since 1998 which I think says more than anything else! They supply our carpet cleaning machines which make the heart of our business, and we always know that should something go wrong, their engineers will make time to get our equipment up and running as quickly as possible and they will always do their best to acquire spare parts we need if they don't already have them. Friendly team.
HQ Pressure Washing Ltd
I’ve been working with James and his team for a while now. I like to have things a specific way..so I started working with WCS to custom build a pressure washer, where I could be involved with the entire process, design my van, products used ect. We are still perfecting the build together but with the engineers, Ali and Digger, I couldn't think of a better team to do it with! They challenge themselves and me and I can only see great things ahead. Would always recommend.
Pawel- HQ Pressure Washing Ltd
Axis Cleaning and Support Services Ltd
I have had nothing but help from the staff at WCS, whatever questions I have had they always strive to resolve for me, no matter the inquiry. The online portal is easy to use and I usually find whatever I need, or I email my account manager Kaylee and she will always get me an answer.
Axis Cleaning and Support Services Ltd - Doreen